Fearless Foundation Flexible Giving Account Agreement

Thank you for signing this agreement, which allows Fearless Foundation to take responsibility for administrating the funds that you have gifted via a Flexible Giving Account (FGA).  As the donor, you will participate in advising where you would like to distribute the funds of the FGA according to the distribution rules set and administered by Fearless Foundation.

5.0% of gifted funds will be designated to cover the administrative costs of Fearless Foundation.  The remaining 95.0% of gifted funds will be associated to your Flexible Giving Account.

Once funds have been gifted to establish or add to a FGA, Fearless Foundation owns and controls those funds without restriction. The intention of Fearless Foundation is to follow your guidance and/or the guidance of your spouse on disbursements to the charitable organization(s) that you designate.

The M614.org website is designed so that you can easily provide guidance on FGA disbursements based on a few simple principles.


We encourage all that are interested in funding Participating Charitable Organizations to spend some time on the m614.org website to get to know the unique and inspirational stories of each organization before choosing to follow a specific organization.  Keeping in mind that if you were initially drawn to an organization through referral, an interaction or other affiliation with a specific organization, we wish to honor that relationship and encourage you to start there.


Once you have had some time to get to know one or more of the Participating Charitable Organizations, we encourage you to “follow.” Fearless foundation will send you business reports from the organization(s) you choose to follow on at least a quarterly basis but you will never be added to permanent mailing list and your information will not be shared with any other organization.
If you no longer wish to get updates from an organization, just “un-follow” them, it’s that easy.


You may provide guidance on how you would like funds in your FGA distributed anytime between January 1 of the current year and March 30th of the following year (15 months). Funds may be distributed on a one-time basis or allocated for distribution quarterly.

Any funds from the current year that you do not provide guidance for before March 30 of the following year will be distributed to Participating Charitable Organizations based on the percentage of overall followership for each organization.

All funds allocated to a Participating Charitable Organization are donated under the name of Fearless Foundation in keeping with Matthew 6:1-4 [ESV]:

  • 1″Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
  • 2″Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
  • 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Fearless Foundation is responsible for choosing the organization for m614.org but we are always looking for those that are doing good things, if you know of an organization that is not listed here, please let us know.

Here’s a list of some of the criteria we consider:

  • Approved for tax exempt status under IRC 501(c)(3)
  • Whose mission, purpose and operations must not be antithetical to Christian values
  • Whose operations are likely to accomplish charitable purposes
  • And, whose mission, purpose and operations have been reviewed and approved by Fearless Foundation after appropriate research of the organization by Fearless Foundation

Fearless Foundation shall from time to time add to or subtract from the list of Participating Charitable Organizations.

Fearless Foundation will never share your information with Participating Charitable Organizations or anyone else outside of what is required to produce and deliver individual donations for tax reporting purposes.

To read the full agreement, click here.